Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Bestselling cookbook shares the secrets to easy, attractive, and delicious spreadsWith 40 contemporary spreads to graze on presented with gorgeous photography, easy recipes, and helpful tipsAn inspiring resource for throwing unforgettable get-togethers:Platters and Boards
is the guide to entertaining with effortless style. Author Shelly Westerhausen shares the secrets to creating casually chic spreads anyone can make and everyone will enjoy (and envy). Organized by time of day, 40 contemporary arrangements are presented with gorgeous photography, easy-to-prepare recipes, suggested meat and drink pairings, and notes on preparation and presentation.
Fans of Cook Beautiful, The Art of the Cheese Plate, InStyle Parties, Magnolia Table, and Cravings will love Platters and Boards.A visual cornucopia of a cookbook with 40 contemporary arrangements presented with gorgeous photography, easy recipes, and helpful tips including:
- With recipes and presentation ideas for breakfast, brunch, appetizer, antipasto, charcuterie, and cheese boards to share with friends and family
- Makes an inspiring bridal shower, housewarming, or hostess gift
- Celebrated cookbook author and food blogger Shelly Westerhausen is the author of Vegetarian Heartland and the founder of the blog Vegetarian Ventures
- Tips on portioning
- Guides to picking surfaces and vessels
- Recommendations for pairing complementary textures and flavors
- A handy chart featuring board suggestions for a variety of occasions from holiday parties to baby showers
About the Author
Shelly Westerhausen is the author of Vegetarian Heartland and the founder of the blog Vegetarian Ventures. She lives in Bloomington, Indiana, with her boyfriend, Wyatt.
Wyatt Worcel is a musician and a contributor to Vegetarian Ventures.