FREE DELIVERY*. NO MINIMUM. THROUGH December 31th.
Curbside Pickup now available.
Welcome to this enchanting corner of Italy
Whether you want to wander around a magical maze of canals, sample delicious cuisine, ramble through majestic mountains or relive fascinating history, your DK Eyewitness travel guide makes sure you experience all that Venice and the Veneto have to offer.
The jewel of the Veneto, Venice is a dreamlike city filled with architectural wonders and incredible collections of art. But this region offers far more than this watery oasis. Lake Garda boasts beautiful scenery, Verona features the world's third-largest Roman Arena and the Dolomites are rich with alpine forests and verdant hills.
Our recently updated guide brings Venice and the Veneto to life, transporting you there like no other travel guide does with expert-led insights and advice, detailed breakdowns of all the must-see sights, photographs on practically every page, and our hand-drawn illustrations which place you inside the region's iconic buildings and neighborhoods.
- our pick of Venice and the Veneto's must-sees, top experiences and hidden gems
- the best spots to eat, drink, shop and stay
- detailed maps and walks which make navigating the country easy
- easy-to-follow itineraries
- expert advice: get ready, get around and stay safe
- color-coded chapters to every part of Venice and the Veneto, from San Marco to the Lagoon Islands, Verona to the Dolomites
Travelling around the country? Look out for our DK Eyewitness Italy.